Justin is the founder of PAQ Group.
He founded PAQ Group in 2017 with the goal of providing a stress-free, peace of mind bookkeeping experience to individuals and SMEs.
Before founding PAQ Group, Justin worked as an accountant in several local accountancy firms in Canberra, Australia.
As an entrepreneur with a background in accounting and finance, Justin is passionate about assisting SMEs obtain accurate financial information about their business so they are able to make more informed business decisions.
From monthly cash flow forecasts to weekly accountability meetings, Justin works with the founders and CEOs of other SMEs as well as individuals to ensure they are on track to achieve their goals.
Justin holds several professional certifications, including:
- BAS & Company Tax Agent | Tax Practitioners Board
- Chartered Accountant | Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) in Finance, First Class | University of Canberra
- Tax Related Courses | National Tax Association of Australia (NTAA)
- Personal Development & Business Courses | Tony Robbins, Grant Cardone, Kerwin Rae
Based in Canberra, Justin is originally from Malaysia and can converse in multiple languages which include English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Malay.